DIY Fuwa Fuwa Mousse’s Sweet Shop Paper Clay Kit
In addition to the clay set, you will also need a toothpick and water.
1) Start by kneading the clay to soften it, then put it onto the desired mold. To easily remove the clay from the mold, slightly wet the mold before placing the clay.
2) Once your clay has been molded into a shape, remove the excess clay from the mold using a toothpick and carefully remove your clay piece.
3) Put all your pieces together and use the toothpick to meld the pieces onto each other then use the glitter glue to add a shimmery effect.
4) Create the shop with the foldable cardboard display, place your clay creations, and your sweet shop is now open for business!
- Please allow 24-48 hours for your clay creations to completely dry.