Do-It-Yourself Scented Clay Eraser Chocolates Set
Do your erasing with chocolate erasers created by you! These Do-It-Yourself Scented Clay Eraser Chocolates Set allow you to create chocolate-designed erasers easily. With chocolate wrappers and even scented eraser clay, you'll find it hard to believe that these are not edible and are used for erasing! This set includes four colored eraser clay pieces, a white container, a mold (set of two), and wrappers.
In addition to the clay eraser set, you will also need: access to a microwave, water, a toothpick, and a paper towel (or cloth). For the paper crafts, you will also need scissors and glue.
1) Start by kneading the eraser clay to soften it, then put it onto the desired mold. To easily remove the clay from the mold, slightly wet the mold before placing in the clay.
2 ) Once your clay has been molded into a shape, remove the excess clay from the mold using a toothpick and carefully remove your clay piece.
3) Put all of your pieces together and use the toothpick to meld the pieces onto each other. You will want to make sure the clay pieces are well together to ensure they will stay in one piece when heated up in the microwave.
4) Then, put your piece into the white container and fill up the container with one inch of water. Leave the lid open and heat the container (with your eraser inside the water) for: 3 minutes and 30 seconds if your microwave uses 600 watts/4 minutes if your microwave uses 500 watts. Do not heat up multiple erasers at once, it is best doing it one by one.
5) When finished, drain out the hot water from the container, fill it up again, and leave your eraser in there for 3 minutes.
6) Once your eraser has hardened, take the eraser piece from the container, gently wipe it off with a paper towel and let it dry. Your eraser creation is now ready for use!