Popin' Cookin' DIY Candy Sushi Kit
You no longer have to leave your home to enjoy this delicious delicacy. With this Popin ‘Cookin’ DIY Candy Sushi Kit, you can have sushi anytime you’d like! By following the easy directions below, you can be the Japanese chef with this do-it-yourself set. Don’t worry, in addition to being the culinary artist, you’ll also get to enjoy your own work as the candy are totally edible! These sushi kits come with ingredients for the fish, rice, candy (used for seaweed), spatula, dropper, colorful toppings, and a tray.
First, please open the plastic packet, and take all of the contents out. Then, please spread out the outer plastic wrapping with care to make sweet sushi on it.
1) First, make some rice! Put water in the oval-shaped container "1" up to the oval-shaped limit line inside. Then, add the "rice-making powder," and mix them using the spoon until they gain consistency of rice. *Please be careful not to spill the powder outside the tray.
2) Second, make an egg roll! Put water in the container with the whirly shape using the dropper up to the limit inside. Then, add the "egg roll-making powder," mix them nicely using the spoon, and spread it out flat. *Please wait for 3 minutes until the mixture hardens.
3) Third, make tuna! Put water in the container with the wavy lines using the dropper up to the limit line inside. Then,add the "tuna-making powder,' mix them nicely using the spoon, and spread it out flat. *Please wait for 3 minutes until the mixture hardens.
4) Fourth, make seaweed! Spread out the black soft candy on the outer plastic wrapping were you can find the correct size for seaweed for "salmon eggs sushi."
5) Fifth, make salmon eggs! First, put water into the containers marked with an "A" and "B" up to the limit line inside. Second, add the "salmon eggs-making powder A" to the "A" container, and mix them until it dissolves nicely. Third, please add the "salmon eggs-making powder B" to the "B" container, and mix them until it dissolves nicely. Then, use the dropper to suck liquid "B" up and drop it very softly into the "A" container from the height of about 3 cm to make lots of salmon eggs.
Now, have fun making various types of sushi by combining all of the materials you have prepared! Add colorful toppings on your sushi when finished (optional)!
*Please form the rice referring to the outer plastic wrapping where you can find the right size of rice.
Egg Roll Sushi: Form the rice, cut the egg roll in half, flip it over, and put it on the rice.
Tuna Sushi: Form the rice, cut the tuna in half, flip it over, and put it on the rice.
Salmon Eggs Sushi: Form the rice, wrap the seaweed around some rice, and put salmon eggs on top of the rice using the spoon.